Fuel pump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ubejd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi
i have a 2004 yukon denali xl and my fuel pump failed, i started searching for a new one but the gm/acdelco is quite expensive.

i found this (Bosch 67567) in ebay and amazon but it says it doesnt fit my car, they show that this one does Bosch 67442, does anyone happen to know which one fits better for my car?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
IMO, I would stick with what got you to here, the GM pump assembly. It is the Bosch 67442 that is an alternative but again IMO, if you are looking for an alternative pump, I would use the Delphi FG0809. Stick with the GM pump. It is a lot of labor to get to that pump. Don't cheap out now and cross your fingers.

OP
OP
U

ubejd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks for your reply, those one are at least a 100 more than this bosch's ones.

i would like to add that i don't plan to keep this car more than a year or so.

OP
OP
U

ubejd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
update: 1>
i should had bought Bosch 67567.

I ordered the Bosch 67442 and installed in my truck and it seems to fine, im getting better miles and the car runs smother, but i had this issue:
1. It didnt fit right away, i had to shorten the springs length and the two pipes holding the springs and pump together around 1cm (0.39 in).
2. Fuel Level Sensor its under the feeding fuel pipes (it works),and not in the side like the one I had installed which the Bosch 67567 shows in the pictures.

Untitled.png

I had to improvise because returning the pump will take like 7-10 days and then ordering Bosch 67567 it will take the same days to be delivered ( I live in the Middle East and bought it from Amazon).

I will report any issues I might have.

thanks again for you inputs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout