Fuel Line & Evap Line Replace?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is from West Virginny and the chassis has some rust but no rot. Saw a truck from Kaintuckee with a rust hole in the driver's door and fender behind the front wheel.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I am in talks with an owner that owns 5 facilities in Tennessee and Alabama and that is why I asked. It will be 5 facilities with close to 2000 units. I would be the operations manager for them. We are still working on finer points but the big concern is the pay. he wants to pay me 50k a year with gobs of benefits such as these:
BENEFITS:
  • Extensive training and coaching plans-we want you to succeed.
  • Comprehensive group healthcare programs,
  • 401(k) with generous employer match.
  • Paid time off

But I am holding out for $60k a year to start out with. It also includes on site rent free home and paid utilities at a site in Tennessee. That would be my home base.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in talks with an owner that owns 5 facilities in Tennessee and Alabama and that is why I asked. It will be 5 facilities with close to 2000 units. I would be the operations manager for them. We are still working on finer points but the big concern is the pay. he wants to pay me 50k a year with gobs of benefits such as these:
BENEFITS:
  • Extensive training and coaching plans-we want you to succeed.
  • Comprehensive group healthcare programs,
  • 401(k) with generous employer match.
  • Paid time off

But I am holding out for $60k a year to start out with. It also includes on site rent free home and paid utilities at a site in Tennessee. That would be my home base.

As I was reading and came across the salary, that was the going rate 20-30 years ago until I saw about the housing, sounds good.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I make that now, $50k, and do have free rent and utilities and great bonuses but no health plan but am covered by VA. The neighborhood is a very upscale area. Million dollar homes just around the corner. The multi angled roof building in the lower right area of the pic is the combination office out front and 1200 square feet living quarters in the back. DJI_0571.jpg

Sorry for hijacking thread.

Jeff O

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the two metal lines between the gas tank and quick connects at the engine? Chevy dealer said it would be $430 in labor.

I found a leak in the rusted metal line when replacing the fuel pump... So I put my tools away and drove my other car down to the dealer and plan to drop it off Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I shopped around and bought the lines online (preformed & front to back) for $250. While dropping the tank also replacing fuel pump. I expect labor might be similar. I found someone to do the job with my parts. It's like bringing your own steak to a restaurant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts