Fuel issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
U

Ultimatefit23

Reaction score
Im actually messing with it now. I haven't started it for about 3 days, so naturally it fired right up on the first crank fuel pressure was at about 52 maybe 53-54. Let it run 15 mins. When i turned it off psi went up to 60. 3 mins later it was at 40, 7 mins later 30. Im still watching it now. Will let you know.
So you changed the fp regulator on yours?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it does.

Well, I don't know anything about the "spider" but I would want to see if any of the injectors are leaking, if the fuel pressure regulator is leaking and if neither of them are and there are no leaks, then the fuel pump is bleeding down.

Let's wait for the guys who own these to show up and tell you how to best inspect the spider.

OP
OP
U

Ultimatefit23

Reaction score
Anyone with the spider injector system? Im having problems as mentioned above. Would love to get your input for my truck.

OP
OP
U

Ultimatefit23

Reaction score
Also have a new issue. Yukon wont go past 110 degrees at running temp. Let it run for about 30 mins. Same temp, it doesn't move. This just started. Wirked perfectly before. I removed thermostat to see if that'd help. No dice.

iCajun

Reaction score
It sounds like the gauge temperature sender is not connected. I'm thinking the gauge sensor is on the driver side head and the computer sensor is on the intake near the thermostat.