Frustrated with 2005 Tahoe suspension!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to apologize to those of you who i was arguing with last night on this post. It was in bad taste for me to do so and I have retracted the rude comments that I posted earlier and even tho they can still be seen I hope some of you guys can forgive me for blowing up like I did. Earlier when I checked my messages I seen a handful of messages aimed at me and felt attacked so I acted on my first reaction instead of thinking about it first. That’s not the type of person thst I am and I shouldn’t have done it. I know it’s no exise but I have been having a really tough time the last few weeks and have been full of anger just ready to tear someone’s head off. To the point every little thing has been getting under my skin. Just a few days before Christmas I lost one of my best friends. He has been coming over to my house almost every night for at least the last year, and we would help each other work on our projects. We just celebrated his 54 birthday 4 days prior to him passing. His wife found him dead in the bathroom around 530 am saturday morning when she got up for work. He was at my house until 230-3am just hours before thst and we had been working on the stereo system and he decided to go home because I couldn’t decide what I wanted to do for my radio. He was completly fine when he left here so I just don’t understand why and still don’t. For some reason stead of feeling sad over it for some reason I am really angry, angry about everything , mostly angry with him. We had slot of stuff planned to do. They called it an overdose And hauled him off. I don’t believe it and am just waiting for the report to find out what happened. I think he had a heart attack or was sick with something he didnt even know about. What really set me off was yesterday when I cshevk my voice messages, one of them was from him on his birthday and he’s singing a birthday song to himself. He was a goofy old man but all around great guy. Then to top it off Sunday my little nephew left for the army and I didn’t want him to go because I can’t be there to protect and watch over him and that’s hard for me because I’ve been there since he was born he’s always been my favorite. I even tried to join the army just to go with him but I’m 2 years older then the cut off but the army recruiter suggested o try navy or Air Force becaus there age limit is higher. I wanted to slap him. I have been put they the ringer lately to say the least .to top iit off it’s effect My company and stressing me out. I thought I was having a heart attack Monday I got so worked up. So much in fact I went and checked my blood pressure andi it was 230/99. Anyway once again I appoligoze for acting out the way I did. I’m just here to share my own personal experiences and help out when I can. Forums are not my life so if I lost “what credibility I may have had” then so be it because I’m not here to earn it. My family owns a shop so i have been around cars and trucks my whole life. I have built trucks thst have won at the super Chevy show and even at the good guys car show here in AZ.for the last 8or so years I’ve have been on a pit crew that races 2 trophy trucks in score/ best in the desert and snore. I’ve also am on a Lucas off road racing or 2 team so I’ve have been around as well.
Well thanks guys. I’ll all lager, throw o can forgive me for being a jerk!
I would like to 2nd Mark on accepting your apology.

It says a lot about a person's true character if they are able to do what you just did and apologize like you did. Many of us here have been through tough patches in life and understand how it can affect how we deal with things.

I look forward to seeing what I, and others, can learn from your experiences and perspectives that you can share on things people bring up here.