Frontend upgrades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mykdee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 94 2-dr Yukon and I plan on adding a lift this month, but before I add the lift I would like to upgrade the frontend parts that tend to wear out. I actually plan to use the Yukon quite a bit offroad and want it to last!

I have read somewhere that there is a company that has beefed up ball joints and tie-rods. Anyone have recommendations for frontend parts or know the company that I referred to?

Thanks

Az99hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anything new yet? I noticed noone replied but still curious if you found anything?

joshua52mcclain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah not many people tend to think its worth it to upgrade anything anymore.they don't make much for upgrades on these isf besides solid axle swaps and maybe some aftermarket cv axles but $$$$$.i was looking into a gm 9.25 front diff off a duramax to replace the 8.25 my 97 has pretty much the same as new ones but not alot of help info on actually what you need to do the swap or how to

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

joshua52mcclain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah not many people tend to think its worth it to upgrade anything anymore.they don't make much for upgrades on these isf besides solid axle swaps and maybe some aftermarket cv axles but $$$$$.i was looking into a gm 9.25 front diff off a duramax to replace the 8.25 my 97 has pretty much the same as new ones but not alot of help info on actually what you need to do the swap or how to

I believe i meant 9.75 and 8.75 sorry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne