Front tires inner tread completely worn out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlue19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2019 Yukon Denali XL with 22s. Took a look at my tires last night only to notice both fronts inner tread in completely gone. Michelins. Every other tread on the tires is fairly even.

I can't say I remember the last time I looked at them, but to say the least, as a long term car guy I'm shocked. Truck has about 82k on it, tires were new when I purchased at 52k.

Truck has a minor vibration that increased recently that only shows up on certain highway surfaces like concrete and at 70+mph. I was planning on getting it in shortly to get the bearings and tie rods checked out.

Seems very weird for this to only be an alignment issue, but I guess I'll find out once I can get it in the shop.

Already ordered new tires.

Any similar experience?

OP
OP
B

BigBlue19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would replacement of a motor mount require disassembly of anything tthat would affect alignment? I don't remember what side, but I had one replaced last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter