Front shock absorbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cervice

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there.

I have a 2012 Yukon Denali and would like to have the front shock absorbers changed. I have searched and found 19353951 as the part number. Can anyone confirm if this is the part number. I live in the Middle East and here dealerships don’t provide confirmation to the part numbers making it difficult for people to but parts online and forcing them to pay twice / thrice the prices.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi there.

I have a 2012 Yukon Denali and would like to have the front shock absorbers changed. I have searched and found 19353951 as the part number. Can anyone confirm if this is the part number. I live in the Middle East and here dealerships don’t provide confirmation to the part numbers making it difficult for people to but parts online and forcing them to pay twice / thrice the prices.
The best way to know for sure is to check the label on one of your existing shocks. They’re extremely durable, and should still be easily legible.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

I did check and did not see that part number at all. It really depends on the RPO codes that are listed inside the glove compartment. Whole bunch of choices. Can you look and list any RPO codes that start with a 6 or 7 or just take a pic and post the pic here.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The front shocks listed at RA for RPO codes 6A5 and 7A5 is the 19420491 and when you look at alternate crossover numbers related to this number, the 19353951 number you supplied does not come up as an alternate number. They also show a price of $277.79 each at the stateside Rock Auto.

OP
OP
C

cervice

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The front shocks listed at RA for RPO codes 6A5 and 7A5 is the 19420491 and when you look at alternate crossover numbers related to this number, the 19353951 number you supplied does not come up as an alternate number. They also show a price of $277.79 each at the stateside Rock Auto.
Thanks. This has been helpful. I was able to check the price and the extra shipping due to being hazardous material and got a 37% discount from the sole dealer here in the country. All in all it turned out positive. Thanks for everyone’s help.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

OP
OP
C

cervice

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.
I am attaching a quick pic of the truck as I just reached home after a long days work. I will more later and for sure will participate with whatever know how I have. I have been lurking around for quite long but just made an account yesterday.

Attachments

• 0A377AFA-38F7-4CA6-A90B-CCC0E3EBB9AE.jpeg
    0A377AFA-38F7-4CA6-A90B-CCC0E3EBB9AE.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep