Front seats swap possibility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dang74

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just went into the site, unless you have the oak color seat it's not available in the OEM style. I have the light color leather and it shows that they have it in OEM style. My bad that it doesn't have it. I just wanted to show you that site cause it can save you some money just replacing the foam and leather. Yea you will have to take the seat out and take it it apart. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I just went into the site, unless you have the oak color seat it's not available in the OEM style. I have the light color leather and it shows that they have it in OEM style. My bad that it doesn't have it. I just wanted to show you that site cause it can save you some money just replacing the foam and leather. Yea you will have to take the seat out and take it it apart. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I do know a guy that works at an upholstery shop and does this type of work. I am going to see him and get a quote. I have seen his work and talked to others and he does quality work.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ok, went to the local upholstery shop yesterday and they looked at the driver's seat problem I have. He then showed my why the seat also has some movement on the driver's side of the seat when flex it. There is a seat pan in there that is known for cracking and causing this movement. They weld it to fix, will do a complete new all leather, not vinyl sides, weld the seat pan and replace the foam for $300. I have had work done there before and I like them a lot. Pics will be sent out.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, went to the local upholstery shop yesterday and they looked at the driver's seat problem I have. He then showed my why the seat also has some movement on the driver's side of the seat when flex it. There is a seat pan in there that is known for cracking and causing this movement. They weld it to fix, will do a complete new all leather, not vinyl sides, weld the seat pan and replace the foam for $300. I have had work done there before and I like them a lot. Pics will be sent out.
That’s a great price. Most places sell the leather piece for that much.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yea, I felt it was more than fair plus I know they do it right. I am starting to get parts in for the other upgrades I am planing. Received the Corvette servo today as well as the trans filter and gasket and seal, AC Delco. New chrome section of bumper supposed to be here within 2 days. After all this is done the exhaust is next.

iddqd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I myself saw an NBS Silverado with NNBS seats and center console. The seats were manual. For the power seats, it depends. It is definitely possible, if there's no memory option. If there is, it might be difficult.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu