Front seat slack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Back N Black

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, unfortunately I’m focused on getting it running right, and that is pretty hard to do, while supporting a family. I don’t exactly have a woman who hustles and splits the responsibility of the bills. :Rant: I REALLY miss being single!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya there are spacer kits sold online to fix that problem, the oem one wears out and or cracks in half, my seat did it for years but I am tall and I always had it adjusted all the way back so it was never a problem, you have to pull the seats out and take the tracks apart and put in the spacers and then put it all back together again takes a couple hours per seat, kit is a few bucks, I think mine is still sitting around here some where............years and years later, lol

OP
OP
Back N Black

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya there are spacer kits sold online to fix that problem, the oem one wears out and or cracks in half, my seat did it for years but I am tall and I always had it adjusted all the way back so it was never a problem, you have to pull the seats out and take the tracks apart and put in the spacers and then put it all back together again takes a couple hours per seat, kit is a few bucks, I think mine is still sitting around here some where............years and years later, lol

Yeah, you sound like me. I once had a license plate light burn out on another vehicle. I bought the bulb, and it stayed in the glove box for 5+ years, until the car was totaled out. :(

I dont judge, ever....

Very good thing! Lol!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, unfortunately I’m focused on getting it running right, and that is pretty hard to do, while supporting a family. I don’t exactly have a woman who hustles and splits the responsibility of the bills. :Rant: I REALLY miss being single!

Think old school and you provide and let her do the most important chore, raise the children right and be keeper of the home. Neither can be done successfully without each supporting the other as nature intended. Do that and you'll hate the idea of being single.

OP
OP
Back N Black

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think old school and you provide and let her do the most important chore, raise the children right and be keeper of the home. Neither can be done successfully without each supporting the other as nature intended. Do that and you'll hate the idea of being single.

Yeah, that don't work with this one. She only makes half as much as me, with no drive to do any better. I had picked up a part-time job a while back, doubling my annual income, she asked me if she could stop working. I stupidly agreed to it, and it completely backfired. Told her, that her salary wasn't all that great, I would be making double her salary, and double my own. I had one condition, clean the apartment, and don't ride my arse, if I'm too tired to help much. Her kids are raised, and mine is being raised by her spawn of Satan mother. When the oilfield started getting slow, they cut me loose. My main job doesn't pay for all of the bills we've racked up, and I can't really find or afford another one that might. I need this job for 8 more years so I can keep my good insurance (I was involved in a wreck 5 years ago and fear that switching to another insurance company wouldn't cover pre-existing injuries). I am on permanent light duty, so that cuts out any job that would have me actively on my feet. She was forced to return to work, and that was a good thing. The disaster that befell us when she stopped working, was she got lazy as hell, depressed, did NOT keep up the home, slept all the time or sat around eating junk food, drinking Vodka all day and night, and bitching about being fat.

When I weigh the pros and cons, the cons often out-weigh the pros. Thinking of the peace and quiet, and particularly the extra money that I would have make me seriously consider packing my stuff. As time goes on, I have less of the contents of our trailer to worry about packing, and now I know that I actually have a place to move, that would cost me little to nothing to do so. I guess the biggest thing holding me back, is the fear of the unknown.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that don't work with this one. She only makes half as much as me, with no drive to do any better. I had picked up a part-time job a while back, doubling my annual income, she asked me if she could stop working. I stupidly agreed to it, and it completely backfired. Told her, that her salary wasn't all that great, I would be making double her salary, and double my own. I had one condition, clean the apartment, and don't ride my arse, if I'm too tired to help much. Her kids are raised, and mine is being raised by her spawn of Satan mother. When the oilfield started getting slow, they cut me loose. My main job doesn't pay for all of the bills we've racked up, and I can't really find or afford another one that might. I need this job for 8 more years so I can keep my good insurance (I was involved in a wreck 5 years ago and fear that switching to another insurance company wouldn't cover pre-existing injuries). I am on permanent light duty, so that cuts out any job that would have me actively on my feet. She was forced to return to work, and that was a good thing. The disaster that befell us when she stopped working, was she got lazy as hell, depressed, did NOT keep up the home, slept all the time or sat around eating junk food, drinking Vodka all day and night, and bitching about being fat.

When I weigh the pros and cons, the cons often out-weigh the pros. Thinking of the peace and quiet, and particularly the extra money that I would have make me seriously consider packing my stuff. As time goes on, I have less of the contents of our trailer to worry about packing, and now I know that I actually have a place to move, that would cost me little to nothing to do so. I guess the biggest thing holding me back, is the fear of the unknown.
Im not advocate for divirce or skipping out but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, can’t be miserable your whole life.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me neither but if you both put the Lord first in your lives, not each other, things will work out. It's the greatest commandment. We can all be difficult to live and deal with and in America the left has worked tirelessly to destroy the home by first getting at the weaker vessel, enticing them with lies and materialism to leave their first estate. When you're ready, send me a PM.

As for the insurance, it's certainly possible that you could lose; have to check the policy of the prospective company and see if its worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhefner

Latest posts