Front Seat Heaters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shawn1112

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Having same issue on my 16 LTZ. I have an extended warranty as well. OP did your issue ever get resolved?

Reaction score
I took it into my own hands. I ordered a heating element and took the seat out and installed it myself. The dealer was FOS. I had a faulty element. Works normally now. Very much the same as my 2007. Based on that if you can tell if they are working they are not.
It was an easy project. Took a total of about an hour.

keegan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got a 2015 Yukon Denali. Can anyone tell me what the part numbers are for both front seats? I need the *** heaters for driver and passenger, as well as the back heaters for driver and passenger. VIN: 1gks2ckj9fr506803

Appreciate it.

kokonutgirl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Tahoe LTZ I bought used a few months ago. Clearly it is out of warranty but I have had it to the dealer FOUR times and even contacted Chevrolet. They did replace the heat module on driver side but still barely gets warm on high even after 30 minutes. Dealer/ Chevrolet say they "work as designed". All my other GMC and my husband's GMC and Chevys, including a 2015 seats got really hot. So, nothing the dealer or Chevy will do. My question is, can you purchase NON GMC part and replace what is in this vehicle to make the seats get hot ? If I have on a jacket, I can't feel one iota of heat. VERY frustrating as I paid a nice chunk of change. p.s. My husband's 2016 Silverado gets super hot. The day I drove it, it was over 100 degrees and I had the seats on. They were hot, wasn't thinking about the outside temp. Live and learn.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do a Google search "2015 Chevy Tahoe seats not heating properly". There are two big truck forums this one and the other one that should pop up with your search and probably other discussions related to this issue. This has been discussed before and I think the fix was replacing the heating elements in the seats and I am pretty sure they used the GM elements. Check Rockauto and Ebay as Dealers sell on eBay. Better prices than your local Dealer and usually free shipping, no tax. There are YouTubes that show how to replace them. Good luck. By the way, they are not working as designed.

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine on high will cook you. On low they just take the chill off the seat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues