Front right fender for chevy tahoe 2007 z71 structural or not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LegoSharks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Titles pretty self explanatory, but long story short front right tire blew and in the process damaged the fender and I was looking to figure out if the fender is structural or not so I can know if I can just go ahead and remove it so that I at least have a car to drive to get the new parts.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What will hold the fender/wheel well liner in place? What will secure the radiator support on that side? I don't know the answer to those questions on the 800s.

Mudsport96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What will hold the fender/wheel well liner in place? What will secure the radiator support on that side? I don't know the answer to those questions on the 800s.
Yeah all good questions. Early morning reply and the brain wasn't ready.
How bout some pics, i dont see how a blown tire can cause enough damage to warrant removal of the fender to keep driving.

OP
OP
L

LegoSharks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so im still getting no awnsers from any other sources as to whether or not its structural so if anyone does know if it is any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu