Front license plate bracket on denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SARNCAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine goes through both actually, the pumper (painted part) and the blacked (plastic part)
I new about it lately because I’ve replaced the license plate bracket to the long version for the rectangular license plate instead of squared. Unfortunately, the previous holes are visible on the pumper

cfaa64021e1ad2fef263e98f3cb7881f.jpg

Last edited:

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine goes through both actually, the pumper (painted part) and the blacked (plastic part)
I new about it lately because I’ve replaced the license plate bracket to the long version for the rectangular license plate instead of squared. Unfortunately, the previous holes are visible on the pumper.

You must be overseas (or we are, depending upon how you want to look at it).

Bumperplugs.com

OP
OP
pwtr02ss

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just FYI, in my case, the holes are only drilled through the black plastic part, not the painted part. The screws for the license plate its self, did poke a tiny little place in the paint. Not enough to even notice.

This is on 2019 yukon. It appears they have a few variations of mounts throughout the years. I'm very thankful I don't have to have the hideous thing on the front of my truck though.

Timothy Sargent

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just FYI, in my case, the holes are only drilled through the black plastic part, not the painted part. The screws for the license plate its self, did poke a tiny little place in the paint. Not enough to even notice.

This is on 2019 yukon. It appears they have a few variations of mounts throughout the years. I'm very thankful I don't have to have the hideous thing on the front of my truck though.
Any chance you can post a pic of how the front area looks after removing? Like I'm trying to figure out how noticable the front holes will be after removing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9