Front end opinions

Cover or no cover

• With cover

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Without cover

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something has to go underneath the SS to hold it up. Where are you at? If you are close I can sure get you a deal on one. I own a body shop in Oregon and have no problem hooking forum members up who are close.

Where are you located?

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
SS cover with fender flares! Your front end is awesome...if I had a black Tahoe/Yukon, I think I would go the same exact route. It really stands out!

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you already have ground effects on it? If so, did you just go oem? I have basically the same ride, but with running boards and they kill the stance of the hoe.

OP
OP
WH0DAMAN

WH0DAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you already have ground effects on it? If so, did you just go oem? I have basically the same ride, but with running boards and they kill the stance of the hoe.

Yah, the ground effects are on it minus the ones behind the rear wheels. I went with some used ones off a 2000 Limited. $100 used compared to the $400 per piece from Chevy. Crazy. I dont have the rear ones yet though. The truck I got them off was sitting on its rear bumper and the rear ground effects were crushed. I will probably just get some from Street Scene.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Running boards don't kill mine. Post a pic.

350VortecSSCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2nd picture is great but is it proportional with the Rear End? I would say if you did a rear denali or escalade bumper, have a dressing come down the side with the skirt and along the sides it would look great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TIMMY_B