Front end noise after front end rebuild help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdemontigny91406

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys my leveled 2003 tahoe is making a noise from the front end I just rebuilt it had it aligned I replaced the sway bar endlinks with cognito sbelkhd-1000 I'm suspecting them as the culprit. It only pops I guess would be the sound to explain it when turning / hitting bumps causing suspension flex any one use these before any guess's? Thanks guys

OP
OP
tdemontigny91406

tdemontigny91406

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Duh I figured out I need to invert these so the clevis runs parallel with the tire on 1500s I went by the install directions from cognito that is a no go

Chubbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw somewhere that the Cognito braces hit the frame on full or close-to-full turn lockout

Maybe too late for "before pics" of your original install but if you can at least post pics of your final assembly it will surely help others in the future.

I made a mistake: you are talking about Cognito end-links while I was referencing the Cognito idler arm & pitman arm bracing setup. This is the kit that will make contact with vehicle frame and ultimately prevent full lockout upon turning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe