Front end. Need to rebuild the front end.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lee.solorzano

Reaction score
Need thee whole front redone upper and lower control arms. Wheel bearings. And everything else. Trying to ge a whole kit. Besides Amazon or eBay. Any idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need thee whole front redone upper and lower control arms. Wheel bearings. And everything else. Trying to ge a whole kit. Besides Amazon or eBay. Any idea.

RockAuto is a good source for parts. If you go with them, make sure to find their discount code in their vendor thread on here.

GMpartsdirect is another place people have used here.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used all Moog parts when I redid mine a couple of years ago. Similar to others, Moog has several different lines, so I only used the top of the line stuff. So far, it's all holding up great and still rides like a new truck.

There are kits available on eBay cheap, but they're no good. Get quality OEM or Moog parts for the front ends on these things.

Dave

OP
OP
lee.solorzano

lee.solorzano

Reaction score
I used all Moog parts when I redid mine a couple of years ago. Similar to others, Moog has several different lines, so I only used the top of the line stuff. So far, it's all holding up great and still rides like a new truck.

There are kits available on eBay cheap, but they're no good. Get quality OEM or Moog parts for the front ends on these things.

Dave
I will

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Stay away from the kits. I prefer GM OE or OE suppliers, like Timken for the hubs.

Front Hubs - Timken - SP500301 (4x4)

Here's my list of Upper and Lower Control Arms for my truck, don't know which 900 you have, last updated about a month ago:

upload_2020-10-14_2-34-50.png

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@lee.solorzano I used the top of the line Moog stuff, it can all be found on Amazon. If you are unsure on if you are getting the right part go to their website to make sure you are buying the premium line and not the economy line.

Amazon sucks ASS at shipping the lower control arms, the box came destroyed but luckily the lower control arm is a heavy duty part and wasn't damaged.

OP
OP
lee.solorzano

lee.solorzano

Reaction score
@lee.solorzano I used the top of the line Moog stuff, it can all be found on Amazon. If you are unsure on if you are getting the right part go to their website to make sure you are buying the premium line and not the economy line.

Amazon sucks ASS at shipping the lower control arms, the box came destroyed but luckily the lower control arm is a heavy duty part and wasn't damaged.
U get them through. Amazon but I’m getting lower spring and spindle and get all new center link and pit arm and idler arM and rod ends

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts