Front bumper question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marvin2012 burb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so I have a 2012 burb LT that I want to put a aftermarket bumper on but the grill / bumper is one solid piece is there any guys out here that have cut it apart or is it a swap to a different style? Anyone have pics? TIA

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s a video of removal and install and it looks like 1 piece but an easy removal. What are you trying to do?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so I have a 2012 burb LT that I want to put a aftermarket bumper on but the grill / bumper is one solid piece is there any guys out here that have cut it apart or is it a swap to a different style? Anyone have pics? TIA
more details would be helpful, what bumper exactly are you trying or thinking of putting on the vehicle? (make/model, link?), some may require you to cut part of the factory bumper to make it work

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is this kit comes with instructions of how to save the grill surround or comes with its own. Have you seen the instructions? Also, that looks like a heavy bumper so you may need suspension and brake upgrades.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Invest in a body saw and/or reciprocating saw and/or cut-off tool and/or hacksaw blade handle.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so we ask for more details and you just repeat yourself? who makes it? my guess is Steven is right it will come with instructions, if all you have is a picture then good luck take that picture to a fabricator and tell them this is what you want and they can make it for you, prepare to hand over your wallet.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos