Front brake pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

balln2k11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found new “PPV” drilled rotors from eBay, which i think are the civilian sized But advertised as PPV. Running AC Delco ceramic premium pads (same as civilian version). So much quieter and less dust. Using some German branded brake lube for making quite. It was left over from my BMW. Stuff is amazing.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the premium ceramic I bought from autozone are dead-silent and they have a lifetime warranty, when they wear out you take them in to autozone and they give new ones for free for as long as you own the vehicle

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
I am running PowerStop ceramic pads and slotted rotors on the front of mine, no issues.
I went that same route. I got them from Rockauto. My SSV had drilled/slotted rotors and I replaced them with the same. That was over 30k ago and they will make you kiss the windshield if you jump on the brakes. Also, not one spec of brake dust on the wheels from those ceramic pads.

16vcabman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not a fan of the autozone swap my pads every month game. Some of the most decent pads I have run into are Wagner Thermo Quiet Ceramic pads. I just bought a set for a new vehicle to me, and they are like 30 dollars for fronts on Rock Auto. Less for rears. I even use them on drilled and slotted rotors. The softer pads that stop you super fast are soft and wear quickly. This is your choice of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2