Front and Rear Splash Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RugbyRef

Reaction score
Those are great if you want your vehicle to look like a Kenworth....
I'm going to buy the factory ones separately and put them on the back to start. Then maybe engineer my way around getting them on the front.

@Stbentoak - Steve...did you ever get these installed? I'm looking for a set now for front and back, but I too have the retractable step.

Thanks!

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, unfortunately I do not have a vehicle yet and can't get one on order due to restrictions on options.... I'm going to watch incoming inventory over the next few months and if one shows up somewhere within a 500 mile radius, I may make a road trip to go get it. Just not many Duramax's out there, and most incoming are presold...

Personally, I'd buy the factory ones and put them on the back to start, they try to figure out how to adapt the front ones if at all possible...

RugbyRef

Reaction score
Update - I spoke to a rep at Husky yesterday and they are about to release front and rear mud guards for the 2021 models to include an option for SUV's with retractable running boards. We'll see...

dupuis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
These are the ones I received for the Yukon xl rears...I saw the word awl and balked LOL
The dealer parts department was no help either after talking to two different people. They sent me to their dealer owned company that does their accessory installations where I had spent already $5K in accessories and they could not find them either. Thank God for these type forums. Thanks again!

Apollo13

Reaction score
I didn't want to create a new post so hopefully a good spot to post.

I just installed my GM mud flaps and i have to say i definitely like how it molds to the body and especially after seeing how much cleaner my truck looks without everything flying and sticking to the sides when i drive.

I found the install very easy especially the front. I would say about an hour to install all 4 and the only reason being is that the back was a bit tight to fit my hands. Dealer i believe wanted close to 200.00 to install (crazy).

I decided to not remove the wheels during install if you are wondering.

20211113_094527.jpg

AC362

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I didn't want to create a new post so hopefully a good spot to post.

I just installed my GM mud flaps and i have to say i definitely like how it molds to the body and especially after seeing how much cleaner my truck looks without everything flying and sticking to the sides when i drive.

I found the install very easy especially the front. I would say about an hour to install all 4 and the only reason being is that the back was a bit tight to fit my hands. Dealer i believe wanted close to 200.00 to install (crazy).

I decided to not remove the wheels during install if you are wondering.

View attachment 355421

Looks sharp, just got my flaps for my Tahoe and they didn't include the rear instructions! Did you get instructions with yours? I can't seem to be able to find them online.

Apollo13

Reaction score
Looks sharp, just got my flaps for my Tahoe and they didn't include the rear instructions! Did you get instructions with yours? I can't seem to be able to find them online.
I didnt but its pretty straight forward once i measured.

You should have 2 pieces for each side. Attach the bracket piece to the truck first (dont forget to use the small metal clips.

Once the bracket is on then you will attach the mud flap on top.

I will try and take pics tomorrow with a better description.

If i recall, 3 screws on the bracket then 3 screws when you attach the mudflap. Dont forget to secure the bottom which you will have to drill in a hole but its really quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu