Freedom Off-road UCA’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpope2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone. Quick question for the group. Anybody running Freedom Off Road UCA’s? If so, pros/cons? Been a Moog user for decades, but thinking about changing it up. Thanks in advance.

Alex_M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a set on my NNBS, been on there about 4 years. Had great luck with them. They are just Chinese made and then the "Freedom Off road" branding applied, so the no-name that look the same are the same. I have a no name set on my '02 2500 as well, also very pleased.

OP
OP
M

mpope2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a set on my NNBS, been on there about 4 years. Had great luck with them. They are just Chinese made and then the "Freedom Off road" branding applied, so the no-name that look the same are the same. I have a no name set on my '02 2500 as well, also very pleased.
Thank you for your response. I’m pretty impressed with the 4 year mark on your NNBS. It’s also good to know they are not manufactured in house. While browsing, I also found that Rough Country makes a forged set for the GMT800 platform. Again, thank you for this response regarding the Freedom’s. I like their look, along with some other products they offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon

Latest posts