Free travel mod needed in South Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beheredia

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello members. First post here but I've been watching from the weeds for a bit. Recently picked up a 2002 suburban and lowered in with a 3/4 kit. Wondering if there's anyone in south florida (west palm to Miami) that can do the free travel mod for me? Paid of course. I just feel like I'd be buying tools to do it that I wont be needing anytime in the future. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello members. First post here but I've been watching from the weeds for a bit. Recently picked up a 2002 suburban and lowered in with a 3/4 kit. Wondering if there's anyone in south florida (west palm to Miami) that can do the free travel mod for me? Paid of course. I just feel like I'd be buying tools to do it that I wont be needing anytime in the future. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Welcome from the Treasure Coast! Any pics of your Suburban?

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
before hacking it up, did you swap the rear bumps for shorter versions or are they still stock ? that does help a little if travels are mostly unloaded.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my bad...we aill stick with CUTTING for your liking...

either way, you are removing a piece of vital installed frame...i get it, i also do it...but some dont like to HACK, CUT Or Modify if not needed

OP
OP
B

beheredia

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
before hacking it up, did you swap the rear bumps for shorter versions or are they still stock ? that does help a little if travels are mostly unloaded.
The bump stops in the back have been removed and still did nothing. It did get better but still feel it over deep bumps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins