Free - 2004 Seat Bottom Leather, Heater, Pad - GONE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Free, buyer pays for the ride.

Seat bottom cushion, heater, and leather driver’s seat cover removed from 2004 Tahoe LT.
RPO 522 – Trim Combination – Leather, Neutral; RPO 52I (that’s fifty-two-eye) – Interior Trim Light Neutral.

See pics. Cushion is a bit soft on the left bolster but not torn apart. Seat heater was working when removed, which is why I left it on the foam. Leather is a bit stressed, especially on the left bolster, but no tears. The vinyl left side panel is cracked.

Post up questions or PM me and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Will consider shipping piecemeal if no interest in three parts together. If it’s not gone in a week or two, it’s going out in the trash.

What it looked like before removal:

1-Seat old complete.jpg

2-Seat old left.JPG

Pieces:

3-Seat old heater.JPG

Seat old front.JPG

Seat old right.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fless

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bump. Any interest? I won't be keeping this (or the individual pieces) around much longer. Would be happy to cut the heater off the foam and mail it.... but gonna chuck 'em in a week or two.

Swinker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bump. Any interest? I won't be keeping this (or the individual pieces) around much longer. Would be happy to cut the heater off the foam and mail it.... but gonna chuck 'em in a week or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu