Found a real rare Tahoe on cars.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Right? Same here. Still seems too high for me. If you’re serious about buying it definitely talk them down. I don’t think it’s remotely worth what they’re asking.

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right? Same here. Still seems too high for me. If you’re serious about buying it definitely talk them down. I don’t think it’s remotely worth what they’re asking.

I'm not interested in buying it, because I have an 09 6.2 Tahoe. I was just posting this because of the rarity of Gmt900 platform 6.2 Tahoe's, especially the 08's (this one is the first I've seen for sale, I have read that they existed, just never saw one). The 08's don't have cooled seats or a center dash speaker, and they are only RWD, which makes it a little less desirable and that dealer is smoking something good asking for 18k. Hell you can get a few year newer Escalade for that price, haha

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they're wanting top dollar for that the least they could have done is cleaned it up better. That interior is filthy like you'd find a buy here pay here lot LOL

the_behemoth11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Whats normally better? Cars.com or Autotrader?

Autotempest.com pulls in results from everywhere at the same time. I learned some results aren’t found on one site but found on the other so it’s good to have different sources

TahoeLTZ2007

Reaction score
My early 07 Denali with a 6.2 , it had a hard to find oil leak and the annoying 6.2 piston rattle. I replaced the truck with a 13 tahoe ltz with a 5.3. No issues with it.
If all 6.2 s have the cold piston rattle, it’ll drive ya nutz.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14