Fosscore's 2013 Suburban LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like them ? If I remember they only come in black housings right ?

Yep..only black...I was bummed about this, they used to make them in black and chrome and they just straight up dropped all the chrome lights. :yuno:

Overall i like them. They made a HUGE difference with the factory lights, but the HIDs make them less impressive. I was worried the black housings were going to look stupid with all the chrome I have left, but honestly they just kinda hide away down low and im pretty happy with the look.

full

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turned in the campervan today. 1-24 June 2019.

7246 total trip km driven
4347 total trip miles driven

Fuel cost unknown mainly because I don’t want to know right now. Lol

See map for general look at where we drove.

Highlights were Rankins Springs, Renmark, Burra, Glendambo, Coober Pedy, Kulgera, Uluru, Kings Canyon, Alice Springs and the West and East MacDonnell Ranges, Clare and Barossa Valleys, all of the Great Ocean Road, Ballarat, Kiama and Sydney.

We saw wild emus, kangaroos, dingos and many birds.

An Unbelievable trip for the family and the kids. Something they will never forget.

Met many cool people.

Experienced -2 to 31C during our travels.

That wraps up our Outback and Great Ocean Road trip.
View attachment 225527
Cool road trip!

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, they are aftermarket lights that had a byutal seal, and went back with retro rubber. Normally the trim that goes around the turn signals is chrome, i was going to paint that when i opened a set but i found some that already came black.

Very interested in doing this on my 12 burb. Would there happen to be a build thread on this?