Fosscore's 2013 Suburban LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m convinced he’s always disappointed in me :(, I’ll never be able to make @Fosscore happy:bawl:

Now Dave’s got me all emotional...
:bawl:

But we cool.

:win:

Seriously though....NNBS retros would be sick though ammaright?

BeCause... we know the stock output is ummm lacking.

What would you put in there since we are on the subject?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

But we cool.

Don’t go getting all emo on me now lol.
:console:

I would put in projectors duh :Angry:

idk, whatever people put in those housings. Keep it simple tho. Remove the amber reflector. Keep chrome , no paint. Simple iris shroud. Turn the drl into a turn. Add a Led strip somewhere for a drl. I legit can’t do the work because I don’t have a vehicle to use for aiming/leveling

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score

But we cool.

NNBS retros?!?! mmmhmmm. best mod i've done

full

full

full

retro was super easy too.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What brand of LED bulbs are those Geoffsfas10?

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not LED, those are Morimoto MH1 7.0 bi-xenon projectors with 5000K 35w HIDs.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant the turn signal and DRL bulbs. I usually love Vleds because I've never had one fail and they have great output. They, obviously, come at a cost. I've been considering doing my car but every dang bulb is incandescent so there's a bunch of bulbs to buy and Vleds will be over $200 so I was considering other brands. Many of them have this lens thing on the end that doesn't look good to me but yours look pretty good.

Last edited:

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice :Whoa:
I have the same exact setup in mine:waytogo:
Are those permaseal ?

Nope, they are aftermarket lights that had a byutal seal, and went back with retro rubber. Normally the trim that goes around the turn signals is chrome, i was going to paint that when i opened a set but i found some that already came black.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant the turn signal and DRL bulbs. I usually love Vleds because I've never had one fail and they have great output. They, obviously, come at a cost. I've been considering doing my car but every dang bulb is incandescent so there's a bunch of bulbs to buy and Vleds will be over $200 so I was considering other brands. Many of them have this lens thing on the end that doesn't look good to me but yours look pretty good.

You know I ALMOST thought that after I answered haha. They are from Superbrightleds.com They are a local store to me, very reasonable prices and even if i pay standard shipping i get them next day since they are only about 15 miles from my house. My whole truck is done with their LEDS, inside and out and i have maybe 100 bucks into it including the switchbacks.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Nope, they are aftermarket lights that had a byutal seal, and went back with retro rubber. Normally the trim that goes around the turn signals is chrome, i was going to paint that when i opened a set but i found some that already came black.

good to hear . Next question is what do you have for fog lights ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan