Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I missed your trucks foss..... almost forgot how good they look....... almost ;)
I missed your trucks foss..... almost forgot how good they look....... almost ;)

Almost is like close in horse shoes and hand grenades... I’ll take it!! :)

I kinda forgot as well. So I washed the NNBS and Rain Xd the windows, washed the engine bay and Lucas Slick Misted the paint and still need to polish out the wheels.

The NBS has been covered and only 1 run down the road and back on battery tender and under cover. Keeping the paint “pretty”. Bawahaha

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure that this social distancing is good for your ocd. That thing looks like you just stole it from the showroom....

Waiting on you in the album thread, btw...o_O

Need some new Dropped Once.... Maybe I should April Fools send you a 3rd ride to Chi Town...you have room for another NBS right??

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Need some new Dropped Once.... Maybe I should April Fools send you a 3rd ride to Chi Town...you have room for another NBS right??

New Dropped Once in process, but no rehearsals for going on a month doesn't help write songs. Early summer shows already in jeopardy.

Wes started an awesome "top 10 album thread" I tagged you, you're it.

I have room to park roughly 20 NBS SUVs. Send it.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Dropped Once in process, but no rehearsals for going on a month doesn't help write songs. Early summer shows already in jeopardy.

Wes started an awesome "top 10 album thread" I tagged you, you're it.

I have room to park roughly 20 NBS SUVs. Send it.

Sweet! Was on the run last couple of weeks and now QT at home integrating and disrupting back home. My room and outside lol so haven’t been on much. Will go find Top 10s!!

20 x NBS’s..... That would be a sweet line up. Can the pocket book cover the cost?

You don't own that NBS, the TYF members do! Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash. You've been busted, you've lost your qualifications as Keys player three times, put in hack twice, with a history of high speed burnouts over five speed traps and one TYFs daughter!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Sweet! Was on the run last couple of weeks and now QT at home integrating and disrupting back home. My room and outside lol so haven’t been on much. Will go find Top 10s!!

20 x NBS’s..... That would be a sweet line up. Can the pocket book cover the cost?

You don't own that NBS, the TYF members do! Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash. You've been busted, you've lost your qualifications as Keys player three times, put in hack twice, with a history of high speed burnouts over five speed traps and one TYFs daughter!

:lol2:

download (4).jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods