Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some machined center caps with hand painted matching blue bow ties :hmm:

I have been saying for years to get rid of those chrome centercaps that came with a machined wheel.

I know. I have not really searched for the center caps, but now you are forcing your wills upon me. Some ghost blue bowties....?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I gave the house the hairy eyeball today. Wife casually mentioned that the new owner who is renovating isn't going to give a second thought about it. She doesn't care. I know that and nothing I can do about it, so I vented here. You can feel my frustration. I will just have to correct the overspray and move forward. Grrr....

Build. The. Wall.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Oh the house painter. I was confused for a second. Yea I'd be pissed and make people aware. But most wont understand. They see cars as a means of point A to point B that's it.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I gave the house the hairy eyeball today. Wife casually mentioned that the new owner who is renovating isn't going to give a second thought about it. She doesn't care. I know that and nothing I can do about it, so I vented here. You can feel my frustration. I will just have to correct the overspray and move forward. Grrr....
If he does it ONE MORE TIME....:secret:

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score