For start we need PPV / SSV pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taking mine in for a detail on the 1st, to include ceramic coating.

RodO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here's my 2013 PPV 2wd, a former County Sheriff's vehicle from central Minnesota. It took me 3 weeks to remove the massive amount of vinyl stripes and decals. I sold the old black steel wheels and purchased these rims from Discount Tire Direct for not much more than I got for the old steel wheels, I also sold the pushbar because it was butt ugly! I bought a complete black leather interior and console and also a steering column from an LTZ and new carpet for the entire interior, just need to finish it all up. Also note the SS decals and aftermarket stripe, replaced the front bumper cover and installed aftermarket fog lamps in the original locations. It is currently stored under a very large snowbank (under cover) awaiting this coming spring and additional work to be done with front and rear cameras, huge stereo upgrade and assorted other gadgets. This one has 91,250 miles currently. I have my eyes on a supercharger kit, but maybe should look at finding the larger V-8 instead of the 5.3? This is definitely a work in progress, but having fun with it for now. Being retired, I can take my time and enjoy it. Rod O, "Hotrod"0519171543.jpg

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 5.3 iron block is a perfect platform for boost......after you delete the AFM and add the right cam

RodO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's what I was hoping to hear, but hadn't checked into it much yet. It seems to run good now and has good oil pressure and compression, but more power is always good!

RodO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this suspension package is already lowered? I want to lower it like 2-4" but have not been able to determine what setup to get? Thanks to everyone!

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny your post starts with our little world... to true and the fact whiskey is your choice to quench your thirst is even better.

QUOTE="Samuraj, post: 1086779, member: 57678"]Our little world , we chat , read , have glass of whiskey ...
You know , people who drive ex police cars , they are special :)
I bet , we all have rh (-) blood type
Alien related ?
Same day when big mother ship return , they will need us and our vehicles :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Damm ... I spend to much time on internet o_O[/QUOTE]

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my SSV, day I got it. You can see my Silverado next to it.

I’ll take a newer pic if the weather is nice tomorrow, currently have a set of aftermarket wheels in it.

EF58CDD5-7F56-4123-89E3-130A1C477DE5.jpeg