for all of you holding out on a donut gasket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
ditto. I can bairly get the silverado to break loose on dry roads (wet dont take much at all though). FROM A STOP! and its got a 100% removed BB tune, and a 6.0

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
ima change mine then too.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

vid of breaking loose?

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im already on the phone with kragen! lookn for some, think i should order some new tires to?!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
yea.. might be a wise and good idea.. shit order mine while your at it.. hehe
in fact im going to do mine on the town and country mini van tomorrow.. get some new tires for that awd ***** too

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey does the new doughnut come with a sticker? cuz you kno that like 25 more hp...

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
this thread really doesnt make any sense. theres no way you can break the tires loose at 45mph. im not sure i believe you can even break them loose from a standstill.

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
this thread really doesnt make any sense. theres no way you can break the tires loose at 45mph. im not sure i believe you can even break them loose from a standstill.

No. To much weight. I cant even break loose the silverado from a stand still on dry roads. My silverado has no weight in the rear, I highly doubt and older less powerful suv with more weight could break loose from a stand still.

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
cliffs for assholes.

changed gasket solved problem.
i have 4 BALD tires, and its been hurricaning in florida all day. not to mention its 1 wheel peel pos.

i didnt realize there were so many physics majors in here or i woulda been more technical with my description.

so for all of you,
i was traveling northbound on congress ave, making a 17 degree right curve when i punched it at 45 and the tires spun and the speedo read 70. this was mostly due to the intense wearing of the tread on said tires.

they broke loose at 80 tonight too, but i'd call that hydroplaning.

any questions kids?:yourself:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC

Latest posts