Folding mirror question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kee Fuller

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is exhausting and frustrating.
Dropped my truck off at the dealership and told them The 2 front windows don't roll down needs to be reprogrammed. My warranty covers replacement, but they will only replace the non folding original switches.

The escalade switches are different. When you turn on the parking lights. Those switches are white compared to the Tahoe are green.

They are going to flash the switches, if that doesn't work. I'm out of ideas.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sell the new ones, pull two used DL3s from a burb/hoe. Some junkyards give you 30 day warranty if they don't work. I took my PPV and plugged them in before buying it. When it worked they sold it to me.

OP
OP
Kee Fuller

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like the dl3 switches get snatched up as soon as the trucks hit the junkyard.

I lucked up on a yukon passenger switch. Discovered it in the center console. Still searching for the drivers switch. The escalades switches don't work on my truck

OP
OP
Kee Fuller

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping this up. Does anybody know if i get door harness from a yukon or Escalade that had dl3 mirrors would that get the puddle lights and the turn signals working?

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update. I went to the junkyard and purchased 2 switches from 2 different escalades.

The good
The powerfolding feature works.

The bad
The turn signals in the mirrors still don't work
The passenger window doesn't roll down from the passenger switch
The driver window or the passenger window doesn't roll down the the driver side switch.

the switch is broken