Foglight bulb?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Runn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
All, I have a 2020 Yukon with halgoen bulbs. I wanted to change the bulb in the foglights to match the morimoto leds I bought for the headlight. Well on theretrofitresource they told me the bulb was a 5202. However the bulb is wrong. The 5202 has two prongs and the stock bulb has three prongs with 1 slightly larger.

I'm looking around and it seems like the correct bulb is psx26w. Can anyone else confirm this?

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All, I have a 2020 Yukon with halgoen bulbs. I wanted to change the bulb in the foglights to match the morimoto leds I bought for the headlight. Well on theretrofitresource they told me the bulb was a 5202. However the bulb is wrong. The 5202 has two prongs and the stock bulb has three prongs with 1 slightly larger.

I'm looking around and it seems like the correct bulb is psx26w. Can anyone else confirm this?
That is the fog light bulbs I have in my 2019 callaway tahoe, these were the best bulbs I found so far
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1XQ52H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9