Fog lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
we'll see where college money and work this summer takes me.. maybe not a good time to mod the hoe.. but would look sick tho! lol

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok sorry, I thought the diesel bumpers and the limited and the z71 bumpers were all the same.

I think after I get back next week, hopefully after the drop and the alignment is done, I'll start welding up holes in my bumper and install some fogs in it.

Good luck on finding a limited bumper though

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Ok sorry, I thought the diesel bumpers and the limited and the z71 bumpers were all the same.

I think after I get back next week, hopefully after the drop and the alignment is done, I'll start welding up holes in my bumper and install some fogs in it.

Good luck on finding a limited bumper though

imean they could be the same exact ones! idk but theres somethign with those diesels that turn me around, maybe because there all beat to piss and none of em have fogs????

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
imean they could be the same exact ones! idk but theres somethign with those diesels that turn me around, maybe because there all beat to piss and none of em have fogs????

LOL yeah and they aren't painted either. There is one truck around here that is actually clean and the diesel bumper actually looks ok.

But the diesel bumpers have the molding on them though don't they?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh