Fog lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
stfu! lol i hate you guys : ( the truck is 100%gone now.. : ( it sold completely .. ill never ever find one of those again..

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
I still look for em at junk yards when i go.. I figure that's one thing worth breakin the bank for.. lol

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
oh for sure! ill always have money saved up for one of those. lol.. did you ever see that LMC carries em? im really weary of getting one from them. ive never personally bought anything from them and scared to find out about how thin the metal is or how ****** the foglight brackets are inside it.. i might snag one off a limited around here and paint it real quick : ) lol

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
I've seen em on LMC, but they're so expensive. Couldnt i call my body shop ppl and get a replacement bumper for a 2000 limited for wholesale?

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I like the custom bumper atomic, I was going to do that to my truck a few years ago, only I was going to mount them a little lower, like on the crease of the bumper. But don't add any lights to the valance, for one its not legal, and two I don't think it would look very good.
On a side note, how much for the bumper shipped???

not legal? say what! ive never ever heard of that one..

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not legal? say what! ive never ever heard of that one..

Yes you can only have 4 lights on at one time. So if your low beams are on and the fog lights are on you are at a legal limit. Now if you have low beams on with 2 sets of fog lights you would have 6 lights on and would probably get a ticket. Well at least you would around here.

But I'm in wisconsin, but I'm broke for a little while and was mostly curious about the bumper.

And BTW you don't have to get a limited bumper, you can get a diesel bumper too, they are the same thing as a limited, or a Z71 bumper. I think at the local scrap yard they have 3 of them and I could probably pick them up for cheap, but I personally don't care for them :ehcapt:

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
i knew about the HD bumper, honestly thats what i'm lookin for since theyre stainless, but i cant find jack around here. this is why florida sucks. everyones rich, so they all drive new cars.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
im not looking for the stainless one, but just a primered one and they have em cheap at lmc.. ill paint it anyways.. but still i thnk the diesel ones look a little bigger ( the fogholes) could be me tho..

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
I'll settle either way. Primered gives me an excuse to paint. lmao