Floor Jack sugguestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
So I drive a Tahoe (Duh) but my wife drive's a Toyota Celica which is extremely low to the ground (Stock Height). I'm looking for a floor jack that could be used for both, extends tall enough for the Hoe, but with a low enough profile to fit underneath the Toyota.

Any suggestion that wouldn't break the bank???

What do you have/ use, and what did you pay for it???

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I have 2 jacks from Mac. ones for the low hoe the other is just used on everything. they have all kinds of shit. couldnt tell ya a price tho

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no craftsman. i have gone through 3 in a year and a half. sadly, craftsman is slowly going to shit. is there a costco near you? they are selling a red low profile jack that extends pretty high. i love mine. had it a little while now. no problems. and i use it quite often. and if anyone knows costco, they dont sell garbage.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
US General 3000lb jack from Harbor Freight. I want to say I got it for around $130 on sale from Harbour Freight. Its got enough lift to get my HOE off the ground and fit under my 05 GTO. I have the smaller version of this jack too, but it didn't have enough lift to get my front tires on the Hoe off the ground. not sure how much lift you need.

http://www.harborfreight.com/rapid-...htweight-aluminum-racing-jack-blue-40105.html

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are good jacks usually that much? I have the same as you bottomline, 04 gto and tahoe, but no good jacks, just one that is dying. one works for the tahoe, but not the gto.

k9lovr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 Craftsman floor Jacks a 3 ton and 2 ton aluminum low profile and I have had no issues with either (3 ton is like 8 years old).

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have 3 craftsman, a 3 ton and a 6 ton "professional" series along with a 4 ton sears roebuck one that i would have to guess is atleast 25 yrs old and has never had any problems, even when my basement flooded a few months back and it was submerged under 8" of water. buy the craftsman but not the cheapest, the yellow and black professional series one was the most recent buy and i think i got the jack and a set of the same series stands for right around 175. never used it on a toyota but i did use it when i changed the brakes in my mothers maxima and those are pretty low

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts