First Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirJordan613

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Purchased an '09 LTZ 4x4 with the 6.2 about a month ago. Was for sale in Washington state, and I had it trucked here to Ohio. 140k on the clock, but zero rust (almost anything that old here in northeast Ohio would have at least some rust). Between transit time and time spent in the shop for service/repairs, I haven't had it at home for long. But from the few days I've had it here, it seems like GM really knocked it out of the park with the GMT900. I have a 2-door Jeep JK and a C5 Z06, and the plan is to use the Tahoe as a daily and as a tow rig to off-road and HPDE events with the Jeep and Corvette. Excited to be part of the community!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Purchased an '09 LTZ 4x4 with the 6.2 about a month ago. Was for sale in Washington state, and I had it trucked here to Ohio. 140k on the clock, but zero rust (almost anything that old here in northeast Ohio would have at least some rust). Between transit time and time spent in the shop for service/repairs, I haven't had it at home for long. But from the few days I've had it here, it seems like GM really knocked it out of the park with the GMT900. I have a 2-door Jeep JK and a C5 Z06, and the plan is to use the Tahoe as a daily and as a tow rig to off-road and HPDE events with the Jeep and Corvette. Excited to be part of the community!
Let us know what she rips through the quarter mile in! LOL