First post ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inane222

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

New member here. Currently own a 16' Yukon XL Denali in Crimson Red, just picked it up in November with 36k on it. Owned an 11' XL and 07' XL (both Denali's in Summit White) before that.

I should add that the wife is the daily driver, hauls around three little ones. I've loved the size and power of all three that I've owned, great family vehicle and amazing on road trips to the beach. Swore I'd never do the mini van thing, so that led me to the Denali XL's.

Hope to share my experiences here and learn plenty of things along the way. Thanks for having me!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach James!!

Your 16 Yukon XL Denali was a excellent choice! In fact all your previous vehicles were excellent choices. I have the Summit White [like you had on your previous vehicles] on my 16 Tahoe and love that color. Crimson Red is also very nice!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum, Inane. I have an 07 XL Denali in white, as well, which I purchased used about 10 months ago. I don't have the history with the Denali line, as you do, but so far, I'm very happy with my Denali. As you stated, they do have lots of room, and my two 90+ lb German Shepherds absolutely love to ride in it. It is their high point each day, when I fire it up remotely, and from inside the house, they hear its Gibson exhaust churning idle outside 50+ feet away, knowing that we are going for a 'ride'. No problem, either, when I add my son's German Shepherd to the mix, and we all cruise down the road together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter