First Car Build (01 Tahoe)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your finished product of the rear brakes, rotors and your painted calibers look awesome..Also love the rear of your Hoe..The black paint on your Hoe looks to be in excellent shape..It would be hard to find a 2001 Tahoe looking that good in my neck of the woods.

OP
OP
SmileB44Death

SmileB44Death

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Its crazy because before I got new brakes I was used to mine that were overdue and now the comparison is CRAZY .Its not the Best paint considering dude before me used it as his construction truck smh it has a few dings and paint scratches. But when summertime comes when I have free time I plan on wet sanding the major parts.

Last edited:

DirtyHoe2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know that there is another youngin on the forum with me, lol we gotta stick together! I'm only 18, have been modding my Hoe since last spring when I first got it at the age of 17 as well! Looking good so far, definitely keeping my eye on this one.

OP
OP
SmileB44Death

SmileB44Death

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it’s been awhile but I’ve had a busy summer getting ready for college and all. Anyways I changed out my front bumper because it was peeling and bought a painted black one and put on awhile back. I’ve also switched my LED parking lamp to regular tinted ones. Lastly the last thing I did was change the DRL to red LED giving it the aggressive look. I’m low key mad because I can’t take my hoe with me to college but wish me luck!
#GoCougs
F4F84EF4-765D-4179-ACF7-28F5C6C31801.jpegAEBB7B3D-87E1-486C-87AB-C8DBC44B2D81.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I know it’s been awhile but I’ve had a busy summer getting ready for college and all. Anyways I changed out my front bumper because it was peeling and bought a painted black one and put on awhile back. I’ve also switched my LED parking lamp to regular tinted ones. Lastly the last thing I did was change the DRL to red LED giving it the aggressive look. I’m low key mad because I can’t take my hoe with me to college but wish me luck!
#GoCougs
View attachment 204705View attachment 204704
Watch that the cops don't hassle you for the red leds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbr1287