Fire Extinguisher Mount?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has been beaten to death on other forums with other vehicles, but I can find no mention here. So why not start?

Please, no responses of “you don’t need those” or “let it burn”-we are past that point. You can discuss that in another thread.

So, where do you have your fire extinguisher mounted?

—all pics greatly admired!

Thanks.

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree completely. I have mine mounted under the kitchen sink and in the guest bathroom on the other side of the house. No pics because neither space is particular clean and ready to show off.

The reason it's beaten to death on other forums (believe me, I know...I come from the Jeep Wrangler forum) is because there's such a small chance of ever needing one or being able to use one without putting yourself in danger that it opens up a lot of debate based on varying points of view. There's valid arguments on each side.

All that said, I do carry a Tundra aerosol spray type for the ridiculously small chance that a small flareup will happen either on/in my vehicle or outside it nearby.

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the bracketeer from
http://www.thebracketeer.com

While it's a great concept, I found that in use it did not work well. Mounting in both the front and rear of the seat track yielded limited adjustment of the seat causing the mount to be pushed off the seat track. Looked really cool, but i was not happy with it.

1017181752_HDR.jpg 1017181751a_HDR.jpg

OP
OP
Kpwweb

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All great responses! Thank you!