Finshed up some MOD's inside the Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LordGeek

LordGeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uhmm BWilly20 .. with SuperBrightLED's .. all of them already have resisters .. LOL

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/QUOTE] I originally had all Ultra Bright White LED's in all, was WAY TO BRIGHT for me .. wanted an onimous glow in the Hoe, so I switched them all out with the blue LED's and tell you what .. I ain't putting the whites back in ..[/QUOTE]

Wanna sell the whites for cheap?

OP
OP
LordGeek

LordGeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yuk_Nali_6.0 .. I only have 2 festoons that are Ultra White that I replaced with Blue festoons, which are to 2 main middle lights .. I left the reading/map lights Ultra White .. the 2 whites that I removed I installed into the uhmm .. damn, don't know what its called. On an 02 Tahoe, there are festoon lights under the driver and passenger mirrors outside the vehicle .. I installed the other 2 Ultra Whites into there.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size/part # did you use for each place?? I was tryin to find JKs thread but had no luck

OP
OP
LordGeek

LordGeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For each place ? .. parts numbers for what ? Dash, gauges, inside lights, outside lights .. !!!!

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, that was a long day lol. Part numbers for the gauge lights and twist locks, interior dome lights, hvac single leds and resistors, footwell lights, and puddle lamps. I know it was under another thread but i still cant find it. thanks for the help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN