Finished the Dad Wagon but fighting with exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RThomasII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Racie Please keep us posted on how things turn out.

I thought it made more sense to do headers at the same time as a full custom exhaust so placed an order for Kooks Headers and the Green Catted y-pipe this morning. Unfortunately according to Kooks I might not actually get the headers delivered until August. They are that far out. Hoping that is a worse case scenario since I've got the Magnaflow muffler, Vibrant 17970 resonators, V-bands, and stainless tubing ready to go.

OP
OP
Racie

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Racie Please keep us posted on how things turn out.

I thought it made more sense to do headers at the same time as a full custom exhaust so placed an order for Kooks Headers and the Green Catted y-pipe this morning. Unfortunately according to Kooks I might not actually get the headers delivered until August. They are that far out. Hoping that is a worse case scenario since I've got the Magnaflow muffler, Vibrant 17970 resonators, V-bands, and stainless tubing ready to go.

will do.....

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Real they came with the Y-pipe from Kooks.
Thanks, i called Kooks today asking about fitment. They said when they making LTs and Y pipe they us3d Pick up 6.2 4WD so there is no problems they said. I was 20 miles away from them in NC going home in my semi truck but they say online only. And its 6-8 weeks back order grrrrr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442