Finally lowered....before and after

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

graystone yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is the rear at 3 or 4”? I left my rear spacers in because I thought without rake it may look saggy but yours looks level.
I did not use the spacers so 4" but I did put air bags in the springs. Depending where its parked it seems to sag a little but overall its pretty level.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok ok fine.

Funny I run across this thread today...

I was at a class yesterday at a firefighter training facility and there were a few SSVs in the lot. They were the color that's similar to my Tahoe's Graystone, but slightly more brown. In direct sunlight, it was easy to get an idea of what mine would look like lowered and with no side molding. I'm thinking I'll end up removing mine. I thought it'd look too plain, but on a lowered vehicle things appear differently. They'll be kinda useless in their location once it's lowered, anyway.

YukonCrazy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, looks good. Is there a link to where I can find a lowering kit? I guess I am looking for a moderate 2/3 drop.