Finally finished! Lifted XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slootdude

Reaction score
After what felt like an eternity, the lift finally came off backorder and I came back from vacation with it all done.

Procomp 6” lift
Procomp Skid Plate
MHT Fuel Sledge 22x10 2 tone black
Toyo R/T 35x12.50x22
AMP Research PowerSteps
AFE intake
WeatherTech mats front to back
Blacked out badging
Blacked out Denali grill
Blacked out fog light bezels
Escalade TailLights
PowerStop Rotors & Pads
Door trim vinyl wrapped/blacked out
Morimoto HID Headlights
Morimoto XB LED Fog Light Assemblies
20% Suntek tint all the way around
80% Suntek on the windshield

The only thing left to install is my Kicker VSS upgrade.

May have forgot something in the list above. Overall happy with how it turned out. What do you guys think?

8276EA42-FB54-4A00-935E-5EF1587E8BFB.jpeg 7589B2D4-2AD2-4A39-AFAD-C7D7F0634501.jpeg 42C68474-2BC5-40AB-AB15-5450DFED2446.jpeg 9BA008F7-F621-4A4C-8E10-CCE36E0A477D.jpeg 35D5F29A-81AC-47FA-ADB8-3C17FCAD9B24.jpeg

4OFFSHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks badass! Curious how much the lift cost and did it require cutting the chassis?
I love how this looks and really wanted to do the similar set up, but really nervous about cutting the frame.
How is the ride too? No matter what, it looks great...congrats!

Nokturnal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well done! Looks clean AF. How much did those powerstop rotors and pads set you back?

OP
OP
S

slootdude

Reaction score
The kit requires cutting. It’s nothing to be concerned with tho. I’ve been in the industry a long time and have had multiple lifted vehicles. They all needed cutting and I’ve never had an issue. Also, being in the industry for about 10 years now, what it cost me to do all this versus what it cost someone walking in off the street are two very different things. What I’m getting at is I don’t really know what retail cost is, and if I told ya what I paid, you’d probably say “wtf!” Lol

4OFFSHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The kit requires cutting. It’s nothing to be concerned with tho. I’ve been in the industry a long time and have had multiple lifted vehicles. They all needed cutting and I’ve never had an issue. Also, being in the industry for about 10 years now, what it cost me to do all this versus what it cost someone walking in off the street are two very different things. What I’m getting at is I don’t really know what retail cost is, and if I told ya what I paid, you’d probably say “wtf!” Lol
I'm actually an old industry guy too, been doing the automotive aftermarket for almost 30 years, so I get it. My 01 Yukon was the testbed truck for Brembo and when it was all said and done I had a free set of 6 piston front brakes and 4 piston rear all free of charge. Most of my profession has always been more with the European stuff always getting that cool one off item when the suppliers wanted more market share, but now days most of the stuff I deal with is Mercedes, Porsche, Lambo specific, but I use my Yukon for my business so I like still doing things to keep it interesting and different.
Again, your truck looks great...cheers!

TahoeOn33s

Reaction score
After what felt like an eternity, the lift finally came off backorder and I came back from vacation with it all done.

Procomp 6” lift
Procomp Skid Plate
MHT Fuel Sledge 22x10 2 tone black
Toyo R/T 35x12.50x22
AMP Research PowerSteps
AFE intake
WeatherTech mats front to back
Blacked out badging
Blacked out Denali grill
Blacked out fog light bezels
Escalade TailLights
PowerStop Rotors & Pads
Door trim vinyl wrapped/blacked out
Morimoto HID Headlights
Morimoto XB LED Fog Light Assemblies
20% Suntek tint all the way around
80% Suntek on the windshield

The only thing left to install is my Kicker VSS upgrade.

May have forgot something in the list above. Overall happy with how it turned out. What do you guys think?

View attachment 204029 View attachment 204030 View attachment 204031 View attachment 204032 View attachment 204033

NASTY!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd