finally decided to post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
pincheWil

pincheWil

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. Like I said this one is gonna stay stockish. But I do have plans to build another bodied tahoe. Nissan may get thrown on the back burner. I've been drawing up some plans for the next tahoe build. I have a few things I wanna change/improve on this next go around.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Good lord, I've never seen a body dropped NBS, it's gorgeous. Sorry you lost it man, but hey! now you have a new project!

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow! you couldnt slide a piece of paper under that puppy. she was slammed. sorry about what happened to it. nice to see you're back

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I hate you right now. For the past 2 days I have been thinking about going in buying one just to do a body drop on it because I haven't really seen it and think it is badass. Then today I'm looking to see if anybody's put in 03 through 06 steering wheel into the 99 through 02 and I come across this. It is exactly what I pictured in my head it would look like completely badass. I have a 81 C10 that I've had for over 15 years now and it's body dropped on bags with a stock floor body drop that I did like over 10 years ago LOL when nobody had it and I didn't even know anything about it I just seen it come out in an issue of the trucking magazine you probably remember that issue. Me and a friend of mine both did our trucks off of that magazine and it worked out just fine. I want to do this to an Escalade and find a way to fabricate the fenders more on the sides so it doesn't have the look of that nasty big front bumper probably should section A couple of other fenders or something I can figure it out. Anyways if you have more photos of the chassis shoot them over that ***** is hard AF I shed a tear for you when I seen the photo of it burnt I have an O2 I'm working on actually as we speak either I'm putting it full Escalade interior in it out of it 04

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts