Few more weeks, my dream car will be delivered!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2022 Challenger Jail Break

I placed an order for this car 1/10 and it's been almost 6 months. Got the news that the car is built and will be delivered to the dealer around 7/20! Of course I don't have any pictures yet just what the website shows. I decided to jump on this becaase 2023 is the last year of the hellcats; after that dodge is going E-muscle and will be electric. Last of the 800+hp gas monsters......
JB.png

JB Front.png

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! There will never be a replacement for the venerable V8 and the sounds that they make and the feelings they generate while driving them.

OP
OP
ReaperHWK

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! There will never be a replacement for the venerable V8 and the sounds that they make and the feelings they generate while driving them.

I agree. I have a feeling these cats will be worth money in the electric world to come so this one will be kept stock, driven only 4k a year miles, and wiped with a diaper.

OP
OP
ReaperHWK

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m waiting to see if they’ll do a special last year edition … otherwise I’m going to get a Super Stock before it’s all over.

OP
OP
ReaperHWK

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m waiting to see if they’ll do a special last year edition … otherwise I’m going to get a Super Stock before it’s all over.
They will announce their final edition next month. The rumor is it will be an e85 capable version with 909hp.

Depending on cost obviously I may place an order for one of them if they are ridiculous as well. But these final editions are usually very hard to get and dealers will be marking them up big time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llujum