Fesler-Moss Camaro Announced Pics inserted, Cover keyboard from drool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quote:
FESLER MOSS Limited Edition 2010 Camaro coming soon.

After months of design and calibration Chris Fesler and Jon Moss have teamed up to offer Chevy lovers with their version of the ultimate 2010 Camaro. The Chevrolet Camaro will forever be known as America's original muscle car. Chris Fesler and Jon Moss have expanded on that principle to create the Fesler-Moss Edition 2010 Camaro. The new Fesler-Moss Limited Edition 2010 Camaro is scheduled for release in late April 2009 and will be shipping soon after that.

Built with similar historic features that have been prevalent throughout the Camaro's bloodline, the Fesler-Moss Camaro stays true to the original Camaro lines, performance, handling and most important, horsepower. Some features include;
• GM Performance LS-7, LS-9 and LSX engines,
• 6 speed or built 4L65E transmission,
• Fesler-Moss braned Magnuson Supercharger,
• Fesler-Moss 3 piece billet wheels,
• Goodyear tires,
• Racing suspension,
• Upgraded rear end,
• Body upgrades,
• Paddle shifter by Mastershift,
• Performance brake upgrade,
• Larger exhaust upgrade,
• Sound system upgrade,
• Color matched interior
• Street legal in all 50 states.

When asked about their new endeavor, Chris and Jon had the following to say;

“I remember when I was younger riding around in my dad’s Camaro and how much fun and cool the car was. I wanted to build something that brought back that feeling and design. When I saw the new 2010 Camaro I knew we could offer the style and feel of the 1969 model that we have all grown to love and appreciate so much but with some serious power and handling. This will be the ultimate Camaro package and a perfect touch for any car collector.” -Chris Fesler

“When I think of Camaro, it reminds me of my days at General Motors working on the COPO cars, Trams-Am engine components, and the Big Block drag cars. Pure Fun! Now, I’m proud to be involved with Chris Fesler in the development of the 2010 Fesler-Moss Edition Camaro that mirrors that same performance image of the original Camaros.” -Jon Moss

Sometimes "off-the-shelf" just isn't good enough. When that is the case, there is Fesler-Moss. The limited edition, track tested, 600hp 2010 Fesler-Moss Camaro is limited to 60 production models (per year). Pricing will start at $60K and top out at $150K for a fully loaded version. Reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis and require a substantial deposit.

For those that want what no-one else has, Fesler-Moss will also be offering TWIN packages that include both the new 2010 Camaro along with a matching 1969 version. Pricing has yet to be determined.

Whether you are interested in placing an order for the new Fesler-Moss Edition Camaro or if you already have a Camaro on order, please do not hesitate to call us for availability and reservation status.

attachment.jpg

2010_camaro_orangesmall.jpg

2010_camaro_yellowsmall.jpg

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2010_camaro_orangesmall.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 0

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Damn, i didn't take the warning seriously and now my keyboard is all wet.:emotions122::emotions122::Stupid Me:

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is gonna be nasty its send those SHITANGS running. I did post in a reply bout the lingenfelter package is gonna be nasty as well I like it alot!

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I like that orange one. That's a sick looking car. Too bad I won't be owning one of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518