Factory Sub????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
super old thread, but do you still have the thunderform?
He just might but since he hasn’t been on the forum since 2012 I doubt you’ll find out. I have one in my 02 though. What is it that you want to know about them?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi there. Looking to buy.
Yeah good luck with that. They’re really hard to find since they’re discontinued. I haven’t seen one for sale in years. Trying to buy one from someone who installed it 10 years ago is pretty desperate! :yaoface2:

hitdawg742

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah good luck with that. They’re really hard to find since they’re discontinued. I haven’t seen one for sale in years. Trying to buy one from someone who installed it 10 years ago is pretty desperate! :yaoface2:
Yeah well doesn’t hurt to ask. Nothing ventured nothing gained my friend.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah well doesn’t hurt to ask. Nothing ventured nothing gained my friend.
You can put an ad in the parts wanted section of the classified here, you never know. I believe @Tonyrodz is sitting on one but I don’t think he’s looking to sell. Tony, you there?
Edit: you do need 85 posts before you can place a wanted or for sale ad but that can be done quickly if you put a little effort into contributing here.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
You can put an ad in the parts wanted section of the classified here, you never know. I believe @Tonyrodz is sitting on one but I don’t think he’s looking to sell. Tony, you there?
Edit: you do need 85 posts before you can place a wanted or for sale ad but that can be done quickly if you put a little effort into contributing here.
Yeah, he and I already talked. He'd be the 1st to know once I'm ready to let it go. Thx @Rocket Man.

hitdawg742

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Haha yes spoke with him. He is mulling it over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts