Factory Pull Offs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my hunt for upgraded wheels and tires I came across a deal too good to pass up. I had stock Z71 18s but wanted something bigger. This weekend on FB marketplace I came across some 22” Denali wheels with brand new rubber. They’re wrapped in 285/45/22 Bridgestone Dueler A/T RH-S.

I’m just missing sensors, center caps that don’t say GMC, & chrome lug nuts. Any advice on where to hunt those down would be excellent.

Below are the before and after shot. It fills out the CCM level pretty well. Too bad the 22’s are rough riding. They look slick though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tires with more sidewall would give you better ride equality on those 22s. The stock 285/45 tires don’t give much cushion! Looks like you have room to add some more tire on those wheels.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a 2010 model

Well, while you have the RPO codes for one or the other the matching process is like the older ones. Set the parking brake, turn the key on, press the lock and unlock buttons on the remote at the same time until the horn chirps. The parking light on the LF will light up, empty that tire's air until the horn chirps. Then move on the RF, RR and LR. When the last tire is matched the horn will chirp twice. You have two minutes to match the first and 5 total to match them all.

Make sure there are no other remotes from that truck or other GM cars around, and no other GM cars parked nearby when you do this.

OP
OP
jtub910

jtub910

Reaction score
Thanks swathdiver for the advice on the relearn. I will try that tonight after work. I have purchased some chrome lug nuts from a reputible spot on ebay and they should be here Wednesday. A buddy that works at an off road shop had some plain center caps from a replica set he gave me. This forum rocks.

sanco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice, i literally just made the exact same purchase. I tried the relearn process in the past and i caved this time and just spent the $16 on amazon on a tpms relearn tool. I would highly recommend it, used it 3 days ago and no issues. Very simple programing procedure

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073XH6FVK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That is the one i purchased, there are others out there that look similar with great ratings

383z

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Jtub910, what can out do you have that you were able to put the 22's on your Tahoe?