Factory Bose questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony Estrada

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ohh no, no way I was gonna cut the factory harness lol I bought the interface module as well(RP5-GM11) wired everything like the instructions said. but I still didn't get no power to the speakers. idk what I may have done wrong. I've tried YouTube videos but nobody is doing the same set up. Idk where exactly to wire in the "Steering Wheel Key/(#)" wires either.

OP
OP
Hippie459MN

Hippie459MN

Reaction score
Tonyrodz, I know what the issue is and working on getting it fixed right now. lol

Also, that is just a guide to rooting the Atoto head unit. Nothing more. But I will get it fixed today. Sorry about that.

EDIT: Web site is fixed. :)

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Tonyrodz, I know what the issue is and working on getting it fixed right now. lol

Also, that is just a guide to rooting the Atoto head unit. Nothing more. But I will get it fixed today. Sorry about that.

EDIT: Web site is fixed. :)
Fixed. I'm an older guy, so bear with me--what is rooting, and why would you want to do it?

SlimJim

Reaction score
Ohh no, no way I was gonna cut the factory harness lol I bought the interface module as well(RP5-GM11) wired everything like the instructions said. but I still didn't get no power to the speakers. idk what I may have done wrong. I've tried YouTube videos but nobody is doing the same set up. Idk where exactly to wire in the "Steering Wheel Key/(#)" wires either.

Did you ever get this figured out?

davidpalacios1558

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 03 GMC Yukon Denali xl I bought the atoto A6 and the rp5 gm11 and I got everything to work except the steering wheel controls the module blinks when I press the controls but it doesnt show up on the stereo. Anyone know what could be the issue?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an 03 GMC Yukon Denali xl I bought the atoto A6 and the rp5 gm11 and I got everything to work except the steering wheel controls the module blinks when I press the controls but it doesnt show up on the stereo. Anyone know what could be the issue?
I have no experience with that exact interface but the SWC modules have to be programmed when you install them. What’s the directions say about that?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
change the switches for the swc adapter to another brand of radio, you might have to try all of them to see if it will work.

davidpalacios1558

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
change the switches for the swc adapter to another brand of radio, you might have to try all of them to see if it will work.
I have switched them all on the swc but it doesn’t work the swc flashes but on the stereo it shows up for a quick second nd then it goes away