Factory Air box for sale?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Halfway thru the Whipple install and my tech states I need a factory air box cause my AFE Momentum won't work. Anyone have a stock airbox they want to sell on the cheap? I already checked the classified here but most members wouldn't think someone wants the factory box. Of course I tossed mine when I installed my AFE. (facepalm)

DM me if anyone wants to get a few bucks for thiers. Thank you.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Junkyard should have one. I would expect a Silverado to be the same part too, but you might want to confirm.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The junkyard is the way to go. The issue with opening the air box up is water flow. If you are in deep water roads then SLOW is the way to go.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
I’ll send you pm with a link to a new one on the cheap.

.... Looks like you already found the $99 source.

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Halfway thru the Whipple install and my tech states I need a factory air box cause my AFE Momentum won't work. Anyone have a stock airbox they want to sell on the cheap? I already checked the classified here but most members wouldn't think someone wants the factory box. Of course I tossed mine when I installed my AFE. (facepalm)

DM me if anyone wants to get a few bucks for thiers. Thank you.
There's a guy on ebay selling a basically new one for about $40-50, been in my watch list forever... can't find it but did see some others for $37 and $50 on up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout