F/S: 2019 Chevy Tahoe RTS Callaway SC560

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score

****MILES 3737****

Exterior finished in Shadow Gray Metallic

Interior Jet Black

RST Performance Option

RST Edition Option

GM Performance Large Front Brake Kit

PowerStop Rear Calipers in red

Power Sunroof

Heads Up Display

Engine Block Heater

Callaway Options:

SC560 Supercharge Option

Callaway Handling Package

Callaway Sport Steering Wheel and Airbag Cover

Callaway 5 year, 60,000 mile warranty

I am the original owner, I ordered this truck from GM who sent it to Callaway and then my dealership. The truck has Forgeline VX1T 22” wheels, finished in black chrome, with Michelin Premier tires, also included the stock 22” wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak tires, and the stock Bridestone tires. The driver and passenger side windows are tinted to match the stock factory tinted windows. All exterior lighting has been upgraded, improved HID low beams, VLED Micro Extreme high beams, upgraded LED fogs and backup bulbs. The hood, front end, front fenders, and all areas under the body molding is clear wrapped in 10 year Xpel, and ceramic coated with Gyeon 5 year, truck was paint corrected before wrapping and coating. All speakers, Amps and subwoofer have been upgraded, all behind factory covers, looks stock. Built in Radenso Radar and Laser with upgraded sensors. Custom Callaway mats, Weathertech front and middle floor protectors, Weathertech rear cargo mat. Truck looks and runs perfect because it sits in a heated and cooled garage and DOESN’T GET DRIVEN

DSC_0029.jpg
DSC_0036.jpg
2019%20Callaway%20Tahoe%201231_zpsh51gdnzy.jpg

Last edited:

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score

****MILES 3737****

Exterior finished in Shadow Gray Metallic

Interior Jet Black

RST Performance Option

RST Edition Option

GM Performance Large Front Brake Kit

PowerStop Rear Calipers in red

Power Sunroof

Heads Up Display

Engine Block Heater

Callaway Options:

SC560 Supercharge Option

Callaway Handling Package

Callaway Sport Steering Wheel and Airbag Cover

Callaway 5 year, 60,000 mile warranty

I am the original owner, I ordered this truck from GM who sent it to Callaway and then my dealership. The truck has Forgeline VX1T 22” wheels, finished in black chrome, with Michelin Premier tires, also included the stock 22” wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak tires, and the stock Bridestone tires. The driver and passenger side windows are tinted to match the stock factory tinted windows. All exterior lighting has been upgraded, improved HID low beams, VLED Micro Extreme high beams, upgraded LED fogs and backup bulbs. The hood, front end, front fenders, and all areas under the body molding is clear wrapped in 10 year Xpel, and ceramic coated with Gyeon 5 year, truck was paint corrected before wrapping and coating. All speakers, Amps and subwoofer have been upgraded, all behind factory covers, looks stock. Built in Radenso Radar and Laser with upgraded sensors. Custom Callaway mats, Weathertech front and middle floor protectors, Weathertech rear cargo mat. Truck looks and runs perfect because it sits in a heated and cooled garage and DOESN’T GET DRIVEN

View attachment 372918
View attachment 372919
View attachment 372920
Location?

Thrust

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking ride. GLWS. What's the display in the power accessory pocket in the center console?

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. $3600 charge for that steering wheel though! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal