Exterior mirror puddle lamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brucesmays

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On my 2017 Tahoe LT and my 2019 Yukon xL, the puddle lights under the outside mirrors would light up whenever you open the doors. On my 2021 Tahoe LT, they don’t. All 3 vehicles are equipped similarly with the Signature/Texas trim package. I know the lamps are there, I can see them in the bottom of the mirror case.

Bthnc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, but check the settings in the infotainment. I thought I remember something in there about lights on lock/unlock or something similar.

Alex Gales

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On my 2017 Tahoe LT and my 2019 Yukon xL, the puddle lights under the outside mirrors would light up whenever you open the doors. On my 2021 Tahoe LT, they don’t. All 3 vehicles are equipped similarly with the Signature/Texas trim package. I know the lamps are there, I can see them in the bottom of the mirror case.

I thought the same thing on my '21. For me, I realized I was checking during the day. They didn't come on either. They work great after dark. Have you tried checking at night?